The slitting machine series (shaft or cylinders) are designed to cut rolls of different diameters, weight and length into strips, giving flexibility and efficiency to your roll storage.
Roll-mat cutter adopts a triple-pole variable speed motor as its power source. The speed can vary according to different diameters of the rings and different cutting diameters.
Different rotational speed can be set when linear velocity is kept unchanging. This roll-mat cutter can cut rolling braided fabrics such as continuous mat, combination mat and surfacing mat made from fiberglass or carbon glass.
- Fabricated form structural steel like, channel, angle or pipe
- Suitable for Mat Roll up to Ø 400 mm X 1600 mm
- Slitting width / Blade position adjustment by manual
- Mat Roll mounting spindle movement by suitable geared reduction drive &
- inverter drive for achieving required spindle speed
- Electric requirement: 0.75 kW.